Lesson 1, Topic 1
Getting Started: Progress Photos
Progress photos are a way to see how far you have come in your journey. Soon you’ll be showing off your before and after progress!
Here is how to do them.
- Ideally, don’t wear black (especially if you are wearing full workout attire).
- Pick one outfit and wear it each week.
- Take in the same location each week.
- Have someone else take the photo for best results.
- Be aware of lighting.
- Take 3 angles: front, back, and side.
- Create a simple collage and post to the group.
The photo below shows each of the poses.